Thursday, May 4, 2017

#At Last, my new book is available on Amazon!

Yes, AT LAST, I was able to publish the book on the swastika symbol!!!  I am actually very happy to see my book out in the world, available on Amazon.

       Six years have already passed since I started my project on the swastika symbol in 2011. The swastika is a taboo in the West, and people here in general are ignorant about this particular symbol, because we cannot really discuss this symbol openly.  If we don't have education, it is natural to be ignorant.  It also means that people CAN LEARN.

      I have more photos that I want to include but there is not much of space, though I have almost 100 photos in the book.

       In this blog, I just want to share my thoughts on this projects, showing various photos of swastika symbol as I visited different countries.  Now taking a photo of swastika has become my hobby.

       I try to make this blog relaxed though or because the topic may be sensitive for some people ,s especially who had to go through difficult experiences with Hitler's Cross "Hakenkreuz" (Hitler never called the symbol "swastika" which is an English translation of Hakenkreuz).

       I am planning to write once a week on Sundays. You may realize but the name of my blog page is my book title.

       The photo (by TK) below is used for my cover page. You can see the swastika symbol on the Buddha's chest, swastika symbol on the prayer beads, and swastika pattern cloth.

       Peace,



No comments:

Post a Comment

卍Happy Holidays! 卍

 Happy Holidays!   We had many occasions to have dialogues on the Symbol of the Swastika in 2021.  All were online, and are available for th...